Experiences that occur in our environment and our life are reflected within our body.
Therapeutic bodywork including Acupressure, Craniosacral and Zero Balancing are designed to reduce symptoms and facilitate greater self-awareness. These skilled touch therapies allow us to feel where we hold tension, observe how our body is aligned and discover how these patterns may be connected to thoughts, life challenges and stress levels.
What to Expect at your ReLeaf Bodywork session:
1) Evaluate and discuss patterns which may be connected to your symptoms.
2) Observe and evaluate posture, alignment and overall body tension.
3) Receive skilled hands-on therapy designed to address symptoms.
4) Receive practitioner review of session and offer client feedback.
5) Set goals, receive self-care instruction and follow-up plan.
Schedule your session today:
Schedule online or by contacting Lisa at LMTennant@tds.net or
Process Acupressure teaches how to more deeply understand oneself and others, and to promote self-revealed growth. PA applies principles of traditional acupressure, Zero Balancing and chakra energy work. It is based on knowledge of the body's energy systems, meridians and chakras, as access windows into the body's current process.
In addition, Process Acupressure applies principles and techniques of various psychological modalities including Process Work by Dr. Arnold Mindell. Process Work shifts attention from theory and interpretation of what should or could be, to direct observation of what is trying to occur in the person's natural development. PA teaches how to become aware of, encourage and promote your growth process.